Tuesday 21 June 2016

Pink Lines

Video of the film;                                                                 Pink Line, 2016, Projector, Speaker, Carpet

The work I produced is mainly based about madness and hysteria in the female life form, in our society and culture, which is influence by female that are close to me.

However it is only female perspective of a female to reflect, what is happening in my head or what I feel society is going through.

My work takes form through my writing and the emotion I want to create with audio, images and installation.

This work is heavily based around the film industry, which all of my works contain.

I use the style of English horror films from the 1950’s and the 1960’s to create a unique atmosphere, but my writing is the main piece within the work as it gives the viewer the depth and informs for the audience digesting my story.


That is then shown through images and understood by the audio as well as the atmosphere created by the environment that it is presented in.

No comments:

Post a Comment