Thursday 16 May 2013

Making The Tree House

Making The Tree House
I made the treehouse from wood, cardboard and paper. the frame on the house is made out of wood and the connecting walls are made out of cardboard. I painted the cardboard a pastil green with a wooden effect done in ink.

I had some help with the frame but I struggled with cutting the cardboard. Measuring was complicated because I couldn't find a long metal ruler and had to use a fabric tape measure, the cardboard was too thick to cut with scissors so I had to use a craft knife to cut through layer by layer. If I did this again I would use a hacksaw.  After that, nailing the panels in place was easy.

I put a board in the bottom of the house for the projector to stand on, this made the box much darker inside and got me thinking. when it is darker inside the box the projection is much clearer, I had plan to put in one large window but this effected the darkness of the room. To fix this I will put peepholes to restrict the light going in.



Titles

  • I cried, My mum screamed and he ran
  • The noise in the attic 
  • Menace
  • Come little Child

No comments:

Post a Comment